- Parts & Accessories (1)
- Bottles/Cages (16)
- Packs/Systems (1)
- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
Low-cost nylon composite mount with NEW Italian-made cage. Featuring 60% more grip force than original model! - Single bottle system neatly tucks one bottle behind your saddle for easy access to hydration - Perfect location for an extra bottle when taking on longer training rides or Century rides - Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike - Carry repair kit with XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers - Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility - Low mounting position provides enough clearance to easily swing your leg over the saddle - Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level Worry-free bottle security - High-gripping XENON cages tout approx 8lbs (3.6 kg) cage grip force – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention - Strong, sturdy mount prevents swaying, rattling and vibration Easy storage upgrades readily available - Add an XLAB Multi-Strike Repair Holder – a compact storage bracket that sleekly mounts behind the cage! - Multi-Strike Repair Holder easily carries a clincher repair kit – tube, tire levers, XLAB Air Strike CO2 Cartridges and XLAB inflator. It can also carry a full tubular setup including tubular tire and inflating foam sealant.
Low-cost dual carrier with NEW Italian-made cages. Featuring 60% more grip force with an 8lb bottle grip. Includes 2 saddle mounts & 2 Xenon cages. Does not include bag. - Dual bottle system tucks neatly behind your saddle for easy access to hydration - NEW upgraded Italian-made, Xenon cages increase cage grip force by 60% over original model - Mounts low to not hinder your ability to get on and off the bike - First-time rear hydration system buyer? Mounts with a single screw for no-fuss install so you can self-install and quickly get on the road Ideal for first-time rear hydration system buyers - Ergonomically designed so you can easily access the bottle even with limited flexibility - Adjust bottle height by up to 1" to perfectly position to your comfort level Worry-free bottle security - High-gripping Xenon cages tout an 8lbs grip force (approx) – within the ideal range of rear system grip force for worry-free bottle retention Easy storage upgrades readily available - Add an XLAB Mini Bag – a compact storage bag that sleekly mounts between the cages! - Mini Bag easily fits all the essentials for a clincher repair kit – 1 tube, XLAB Air Strike CO2 cartridges, patch kit, XLAB inflator and tire levers - Includes: 2 Mini Wing Cage mounting brackets and 2 XENON Cages - Color: Silver mounting brackets with black cages - Material: 6061-T6 Aluminum mounting brackets. Nylon composite cages. - Cage Grip Force: 8lbs (3.6 kg) approx - Weight: 186g - Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
Contains all of the essential spare parts to freshen your Torpedo. - Includes: 2 Refill Lids, 2 Straw Plugs (Clear Solid and Black Slotted), Straw with Drink Valve and Dolphin Tail Screw.
XLAB's Turbo Wing Rear Carrier delivers options galore so you can easily attach bottles, a bag, CO2 cartridges, and everything else you need for any length ride, and keep it all neatly tucked behind you, out of the wind. There are also 15 different mounting options and you can keep it upright for low drag or invert it for easy access. Plus, it's made of light, strong aluminum, which means there's no twisting under load, no swaying while riding and no bouncing or lost bottles over bumps.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
- Pair of Velcro attached bosses - Mount a water bottle cage or pump mount on any part of your frame
Using the same technology of the SlideCage but for front bottle insertion and featuring a bottle size adjustment nose the Topcage delivers great performance and fits to all plastic drinking bottles.
Aerodynamic, refillable, on-the-go front mounted bottle strategically positions hydration between the rider's arms for a hidden, sleek, aerodynamic profile. The integrated computer mount efficiently positions electronics. - Flip cap for quick and easy refill and no splash - Aerodynamic shrouded straw mount - Aerodynamic, removable nose aids in the cleaning process - Bracket attaches to the aerobar extensions and offers width adjustment as well as length adjustment - Cage and computer mount are independently adjustable - Aero HC Bottle is also compatible with Basebar Bracket allowing for independent positioning of extensions - Construction: BPA-Free, Foodsafe HDPE Bottle, Injected Nylon/Glass Fiber bracket and computer mount - Width: 85mm-120mm (center to center) - Capacity: 24oz (710ml) - Weight: 248g (System), 138g (Bracket Only)
- Full UD Carbon cage - Bolts included - Rigid clamping - Lightweight - Fits 74mm bottles
$11.00 - $13.00
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 127 g / 4.5 oz - Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
$12.00 - $14.00
- 100% BPA-free insulated water bottle. - The updated design features triple wall insulation, keeping your liquid cooler 2X longer. - Integrated sports cap makes for quick hydration–pull for a cool stream and push to lock for a spill-free seal. - The innovative Sport Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe. - Dash Handle turns your bottle into the ultimate travel companion, and its convenient loop keeps hydration at your fingertips. - Crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact - Weight: 150 g / 5.3 oz - Capacity: 0.71 L / 24 fl oz
- Constructed using a 6mm aluminum rod - Embossed MSW logo
Lezyne's Flow Cage SL is made from a fiber reinforced Composite Matrix material for low weight, strength, and reliability. And, it loads from the side for added convenience — especially on compact frames or full suspension bikes! It is available in both left-side and right-side loading configurations.
The Cannibal XC is a side entry fiberglass reinforced water bottle cage for situations where standard cages are difficult to use. -Works well with small and sloping frames
The new design of the Custom Race Plus bottle cage streamlines the bottle for easier handling and improves bottle cage insertion/removal. - Painted with Fiber-reinforced (FRP) construction - Adjustable elastomer rubber shim - The choice of the world’s best Pro Teams
$21.99 - $22.99
Custom Race Plus is an evolution of the most popular bottle cage in the world. It is permeated by a distinct and unmistakable racing feel. Tested and developed "on the road" with the most important Pro Teams worldwide Custom Race Plus satisfies the expectations of all cyclists, at any level. - Top-class hold on the bottle - Self-adjusting retention system - Used by the best teams in the world - Weight: 40g - Diameter: 74mm - Material: FRP
Clamps onto handlebars with adjustable clamp to provide easy water bottle access.
Page 1 of 1