Shimano Replacement pads for Road brake shoes - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Caliper - Pad Attachment Style: Bolt-In (Caliper) - Pad Type: Replacement Insert - Cartridge - Rim Compatibility: Standard - Shimano Cartridge-type road brake pads fit models: Dura-Ace BR-9000, BR-9010, BR-7900, BR-7800, BR7700 Ultegra BR-6800, BR-6700, BR-6600, BR-6500 105 BR-5800, BR-5700, BR-5500 Non-Series BR-R600, BR-R561, BR-R560, BR-CX70s
Our mountain rim brake pads are available both with a threaded or smooth post.
Compatible with cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability.
Jagwire's Basics Road Brake Pads feature their tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent braking and durability.
$9.99 - $21.99
Jagwire's Road Pro Inserts are a nice upgrade for Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They're made of Jagwire's Pro Series compound in three versions for excellent stopping power in all conditions and with aluminum and carbon rims.
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Brake Pads are a nice upgrade for your linear-pull and cantilever brakes. They feature cartridge-style pads that are easily replaced when the time comes. And the pads are made of Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent stopping and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Tektro) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Shimano) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
Jagwire Sport Semi-Metallic disc brake pads are a great improvement from OEM. They feature a high-performance semi-metallic compound that blends the low-noise of a resin pad with the durability of a metallic pad. Mounted to a steel backing plate, these are a great all-purpose pad.
These disc brake pads fit a variety of SRAM and Avid brakes and offer industry leading brake compounds for consistent, confident performance. - Low noise, high performance semi-metallic compound lasts longer than resin - Steel backing plate
Put supreme control right at your fingertips with Shimano's Deore Two-Finger V-Brake Levers. Ergonomic lever blades are comfortable and easy to use. The internal bumber offers silent lever return, and the reach can be adjusted to fit your hands.
Bred from the racetrack, the newly formulated Performance Resin Pads are our highest performing pads to date. - New Performance Resin Compound - Fits all TRP 2-Piston Calipers - Increased Heat Stability - Shorter Bed-In Process - Provides a lighter lever feel - Increases power transfer with a snappy initial bite - Sold Per Wheel
TRP Disc Brake Pads - Semi-Metallic, Steel Backed, For Hylex, Hylex RS, and HD-T190 Flat-Mount Calipers
The squeeze of our levers is what dreams are made of (and you know which dreams we're talking about). Most of our levers can be swapped to be run either front or rear, which is convenient if you like to your brakes reversed and a Godsend if you bust a lever in the middle of the woods. Avid levers are easy to install, simple to set up, and a pleasure to pull. - Reach Adjustment - Qwik-Adjust Barrel Adjuster - Compatible with mechanical disc brakes and linear-pull brakes
- High Performance Brake Pads - Disc Pad Material: Organic
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Disc Brake Pads. They have a high-performance semi-metallic compound and lightweight aluminum backing plates to keep the weight low, making them perfect for cross-country riding. These are the correct replacement pads for most Shimano disc brakes.
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
Jagwire's Road Pro Brake Pads fit Campagnolo, Shimano and SRAM sidepull brakes. They feature Jagwire's tried-and-true Pro Series compound for excellent braking and durability. The pads are cartridge-style for easy pad replacement without losing your brake shoe position. And there are wheel guides on the shoes to help when you're putting a wheel back on.
- Side-pull design - Includes lever, caliper, cable, and housing - 53-71mm reach - 330g per set
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
Shimano SLX RT70 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Rotor Size (mm): 140 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
SRAM's Rival 22 Front Brake Caliper delivers competition-ready speed control, low weight and lovely streamlined aesthetics that will enhance any road bike. Featuring a powerful dual-pivot design and cold-forged-aluminum construction, the Rival brake offers excellent stopping power. You'll appreciate the easy-to-replace cartridge brake pads, the handy quick-release, and adjustment barrel.
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
- Pair of J-Type disc brake pads with fins, for 1 caliper - Available with resin or metallic compound - Fits 2-piston SLX and XT calipers from 10 to 12 speed groups and 10 or 11 speed XTR brakes - Ice Technologies fins & aluminum backplate cools down the brakes in use, which improves braking consistency and power and reduces brake fade during long, technical dowhnill stretches - Longer lasting than G-type pads - Interchangeable with F-Type and G-Type pads - Includes spring and pin
- 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors -Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub -Aluminum spider -Includes standard type rotor lockring
• 2-finger aluminum lever blade with aluminum master cylinder • I-spec II shifter compatible brake lever with narrow, hinged clamp band for increased bar space • Adjustable reach and free-stroke • Servo wave mechanism provides greater braking power with less effort • Brake caliper, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil all sold separately
- Quieter than ever, but with superb, consistent braking performance on any long, steep descents thanks to excellent heat dissipation. - The new arm shape is more robust, leading to quieter operation. - Featuring ICE TECHNOLOGIES and FREEZA; ICE TECHNOLOGIES is a proprietary fabrication technique consisting of a 3-layer aluminum and stainless-steel structure allowing for superior cooling. FREEZA are aluminum/stainless fins that support rapid heat dissipation. Combined you get longer pad life, less brake fade and substantially quieter braking. - Recommended both for road or mountain bike braking systems. - Lock-ring included. - Disc Diameter: 140mm - Hub Compatibility: Center Lock - Disc Pad Type: Metal or Resin - Disc Material: Stainless steel/Aluminum - Disc Technology: Ice-Tech and Freeza - Weight: 96g
The Spyre is a mechanical disc brake that offers superior performance with incredibly easy setup. This is a dual-piston-actuated mechanical disc brake caliper that provides precise clamping force. This translates into even pad and rotor wear, because the rotor does not need to flex to one side during braking. We added a simple cable barrel adjuster to make fine-tuning easy. All of this in an incredibly thin 40mm, 146g package that works with any drop bar levers on the market. Rotors and adapters are sold separately. For tandem bikes, we recommend the Spyre caliper paired with our 2.3mm thick rotors. This will give optimum stopping performance for you and your partner. SPECIFICATIONS - Weight: 154g per caliper - Dual-sided actuation - Works with ALL cable-actuated road levers. Compressionless (linear strand) housing is highly recommended - Comes with TRP ultra-grippy semi-metallic pads - Calipers are compatible with Shimano M525/M515 pads - 160mm rotors recommended on front wheel - Rotors, adapters, and flat mount mounting bolts sold separately - All flat mount calipers being mounted to the fork require the FF-5 Front Flat Mount 140/160mm adapter - Sold as a caliper only
$75.99 - $81.99
With a low-profile Flat Mount design, the Shimano GRX BR-RX810 hydraulic disc brakes provide greater control for mixed-terrain riding. - Excellent heat dissipation - Flat mount and anti-mud specification - Convenient tool access - Simple wheel replacement - Easy and clean bleeding system - Simple set up and maintenance
Page 1 of 2 Next page